Jenna ran a fever all weekend. It ranged from 100 up to 103. Nothing else was wrong with her just a fever. On Sunday, she hung out in our bedroom, resting and watching her movies. The rest of us were up front watching football, doing laundry and housework. When she needed something, we didn't always hear her so I gave her a little whistle. Ten minutes later, I hear her blowing and go to check on her. "Momma, can you turn off the fan?" A little later, it blows again. "Momma, could I pleeeaaaasse have some Gatorade?" A couple more minutes go by and once again the whistle is sounded. "Momma, I sure could use a little snack!" Finally I tell John the next whistle is his. When he is summoned, she says "This whistle thing is really working well!" Later she told me it was like we were all her maids, getting her whatever she needed.
Thankfully, she is feeling better and the whistle has been permanently lost!
2 comments:
That sounds like our Jenna. We are just very happy that she has recovered.
Love,
Grandma
Hey Jenna,
So glad you are better. I know you'll return the maid service when someone else is sick. Congratulations on having so many star-days in school. You are awsome. Kindergarten is a huge step and you are rocking it.
I am so proud of you.
Love,
Lue
Post a Comment