Ian was voted to the top three candidates for his classroom. On Thursday, he has to give a speech explaining why he should be voted President. It was Ian's idea to not say anything bad about his opponents and to thing of words to describe that spell his name. We helped polish it up but this is mostly his speech. (when he first describes the president, picture him measuring himself while speaking and at the end, he is going to write I A N on the board as he says to remember Integrity, Awesome and Nice)
Good morning Ms. Ray and fellow students.
Thank you for allowing me to talk to you about why I would be a good president. I think a good president should be about four feet tall, fast and nice. Ha ha! Just kidding! I really think that presidents should have Integrity, which means doing what is right even though it is hard to do it. Presidents should be Awesome. Each one of us is awesome in our own way. Finally, I think presidents should be Nice. I am friends with a lot of people but, I will not do your class work for you. I have been selected to face two great candidates but remember Integrity, Awesome and Nice. Thank you for your time and VOTE FOR IAN!
Great work Ian! Good Luck!!
1 comment:
What a great speech, Ian. What grown up attitudes and values. Are you sure you are still in grade school. Hang on to those values. You are so lucky to have parents who have taught you such important lessons early in life. May I come visit you when you live in teh White House?
Love you so much,
Lue
Post a Comment