Saturday, September 19, 2009

Miracle Baseball

A friend at work gave us free tickets to see
the Fort Myers Miracle minor league baseball
team. We took Tricia and her nephew Joshua,
(who happens to be one of Ian's good buddies)
with us. It was a HOT day but still a good time.


Princess Tricia met us for some FREE baseball fun.


This is the product of one of the funnier "Jenna
Stories". She left for the game with her "princess
look", purse, tiara, shades, jewelry, heels. As we are
on the way to the game, I hear her tell Ian and Joshua
"Don't worry boys, when Momma tells us NO for
a treat, I've got you covered.". She also told our
neighbor Debbie, "When we get to the game, I'm
gonna raise my hand and that man is going to bring
me a drink...and maybe something to eat too!".
It turns out that Jenna put her allowance money ($5)
in her purse and was ready to SPEND! Spend it she did,
she bought a slushie for the three of them to share.


Jenna, all dressed up for the game,
plus an extra accessory of cotton
candy.



Oh yes she did!
After the game, they let the kids
run the bases. Heels and all, she
ran with the rest of the kids.


Go Boys Go!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Okay I saw them all this time! Pretty impressive catch up there! Everything looks like so much fun. Yea for Christy! We do appreciate the effort!