Jennifer called Saturday to see if we wanted
to go to Morgan's recital.
What??? OF COURSE, we did!
She was wonderful and,
I have to admit, it brought back my memories
of recitals, practices and fancy costumes.
Morgan is second from the right.
Well done Mo!
This was the father/daughter number, done
to Butterfly Kisses. It was very sweet. I couldn't
resist snapping a shot even though we didn't know
anyone up there. :) I am a sap at heart.
The unique thing about this dance studio is that
it is a Christian based studio. I'm sad to say
that is what makes it unique, but these days
it feels unique to be Christian. With prayer and religious
connections being banned left and right, it
was refreshing to start an event with a prayer
and end it with a heartfelt lesson that
we are all special because God made us...
and He never makes mistakes. Amen to that!





3 comments:
How cool this this studio!! What an idea for a chain of studios. It's been a long time since I've gone to a recital but the last one was disturbing in the suggestive dances done by these little girls. Congrats to Cousin Morgan. Lue
Morgan looks so adorable! How wonderful for her that she likes to dance!! Toni
I need a little girl!
Post a Comment