Mother's Day Flowers
We have "adopted" several Grandparents, in
addition to the Moms and GrandMoms we
already have. We needed gifts for all that wouldn't
cost us"an arm and a leg". I used
combinations of Ian and Jenna's hands traced on to
scrapbook paper and connected with buttons
and floral wire...with a spritz of flower
scent as a final touch. (thank you
disneyfamily.com for the idea)
They turned out to be a big hit!
Good bye Britt and Lexi! Brittany's husband
has been stationed in Germany so Brittany and
her daughter are off to join him. We wish her
all the best. Chad, thank you for your service
to our country. Good luck to you!
Dance John, Dance!
I know...the video is sideways and REALLY dark but tilt your
head sideways for just one minute.It makes me laughevery time I watch it!
John and Jenna were in a dance off to the Mashed Potato (Wii-Just Dance).
I'll let you decide who won. :)



2 comments:
I love John's dance moves! So impressive!
You guys have all the fun
Post a Comment