Saturday, May 15, 2010

Cheering and Football

We have joined the ranks of many parents. Those
parents trying to juggle work, homework, school
functions AND games and practices. Ian is playing
flag football and Jenna chose to be a cheerleader.
To be honest, I expected her to want to play
football or soccer. But, cheering it is and she
is loving every minute of it. Despite the hectic
schedule, it has been a lot of fun.
Ahh, finally a place where Jenna's loud voice can be put
to good use. During many of the cheers, you can clearly
hear her above the rest of the girls.

1..2..GO WARRIORS!


GO.....JENNA!


Hopefully, this works.














I love this picture! He is the smallest kid on the team
but he doesn't let that stop him from giving 100%.
2nd game, he caught two kick off returns and had
decent run backs with them. 3rd game, he caught
two passes...one for a TD!
Way to go IAN!

*as a disclaimer, I reformatted this entry like
150 times and no matter what I did, that
first sentence will NOT line up properly!!!!*

                                     
Go Joshie Go! He has been
practicing with John and Ian as
often as possible and is getting
much better. We are so proud
of how hard he and Ian are working.

Go EAGLES!

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Wish we could be there to cheer you on. Looks like you are having alot of fun

Love,
Grandma and Grandpa

Angie said...

I can't get over how old they both look. Ian looks intense! :) Jenna is so tall. How fun for them both!

Anonymous said...

Dallas Cowboys look out the May kids are growing up fast! Lue