Sunday, November 21, 2010

Party with Princesses

What were you doing on Sept 25?
We were enjoying the Princess
on Ice show at Germain Arena.

It always amazes me how they
can tell such stories while
skating.

Mickey and Minnie, my favs.


Aladdin

You ain't never had a friend like me.
S

Trivia fact: Snow White's prince's name was
never mentioned in the movie.

Heigh ho!


Be our guest!


They did this stunt several times. It was party
of The Little Mermaid scene.

6 little princess and their Mom's got to be apart
of the show by riding in the boat.

Ariel and Eric

Mulan and Captain Shang


The evil Malificent, right before she turned into
the super scary dragon.

The trail of fire that Malificent show at Prince
Phillip.

Aurora and Prince Phillip


Cinderella and Prince Charming


The cast and Tinkerbell.

Farewell Mickey and Minnie

Jennifer and the Girls.

Me with the girls! I love these pictures.
I love the Disney on Ice shows. I hope Jenna
gets so big that she doesn't want to go with me.
I invited Ian. "Does it have the word 'princess'
in the title?" "Yes." "Ummmm, then the answer
is no thank you." Darn. Even though Ian wasn't
there, it was a great afternoon!
May all of your dreams come true!!

No comments: