Sunday, November 21, 2010

More Mandy

Most of these photos were taken by
Jenna. She LOVES playing with my
camera. Most times I don't realize it
until I go to use and my memory card
is full. These days the subject of choice
is.....Mandy. The two make a great pair.


One of these is not like the other...

Couldn't resist posting this picture.
Jenna and I spent an afternoon out
under the tree reading books. She
read a chapter or two of her new
Magic Treehouse book. We hooked
Mandy to her leash, had our lemonade
and enjoyed the beautiful afternoon.


Read to me Jenna.


I'm sure she was waiting for me to drop some
cheese. She knows our nightly routines very
well and I always snack on a slice of
cheese while she cooks dinner. And...more
importantly, I always share.

One of Mandy's favorite games is to steal Angelina's
treats. It never works out well. :)


Jenna bought this little dress with some of her
birthday money. She was dying for an outfit for Mandy.


From the day this pup came home, her nights
are spent with Jenna. She finally has stopped
barking at us if we come in after they are asleep.
Although, she is still VERY protective of her little girl.

No comments: