settled in for what we were sure was the Bucs
beating the Giants in the first round of the
playoffs. Then the second quarter started and
we knew we were in trouble. Oh well, there is
always next year.


After our heartbreaking loss to the NY Giants,
we needed some comfort food. I thought a
little snowman stew would do the trick. I guess
making snowmen out of mashed potatoes makes
them taste better because we ate the entire pot.
Even Jenna gobbled hers up!

Jenna and Ian were playing yesterday and Jenna
got caught in the face by Ian's foot. She is now
proudly sporting her very princess like black eye.

The storm that hit the West Coast last weekend
has made its way to Rio Rancho. (thankfully it isn't
nearly as intense as it was for them!) It snowed over-
night and then started up again this morning.
We probably have 1.5 inches so far! The kids never
get clothes on as fast as they do when the snow
is coming down!!

2 comments:
Those are awesome. I LOVE the snowmen. You really are the best mom ever. I need to be more like you. AND I love the Buc fan pics. You are true to your team no matter where you live. :)
Go Bucs! Acie was disappointed in Ohio State's loss (for lack of using a more embarrassing description of his reaction). He stopped talking smack after the first few minutes of the game.
I love the pictures, what a cute family you are. I agree with Angie about you being the best mom. You are always so creative and interactive with the kids (all 3:). I love you guys and stay warm and snuggly.
Post a Comment