wonderfully fun day! We grilled
steaks for dinner, opened gifts and
had quite a bit of fun! Grilling the
steaks was an adventure because
the winds were blowing and it
was 18 degrees outside. I had on
a hat, gloves and my coat when
I needed to check the meat. It was
worth braving the cold because the
steaks were so yummy! John bought
me the craziest pajamas (and the
warmest). He also got me a meat
thermometer, collapsible vases
and a veggie chopper. Ian picked
out a body pillow for me and Jenna
picked out a foot massager. After
we opened gifts, the kids were dying
to try on my new funny pjs. It
was a wonderful day!


This has nothing to do with my
birthday but I wanted to share it.
John bought me an Aerogarden
for Christmas. We planted the herbs
about 3 weeks ago and already they
are growing like crazy. I will post
another picture in a few weeks
so you can see the progress. When
we are done with the herbs, we are
going to get the salsa garden seed
kit!


2 comments:
How awesome. It looks like you guys had fun:) I love the garden idea and I know that you will use that quite a bit with all the cooking you do. I think John should have gotten matching jammies. Love you all.
I love the jammies! They look so warm. Looks like a great birthday. Too bad your sister didn't call until the next day! At least you were serenaded by 20 kindergarteners!
Post a Comment