Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sapphire Point Family Photos

I know what you are thinking...how could I possibly
have any pictures left to post from our trip to
Colorado??? But...these are the family photos
that Angie's friend, Lesley, took of us. And, they
were too good not to share. Thank you Lesley for
doing these for us!


The whole group, minus Allen who recently
started a new job and wasn't able to make the
trip with us. He was missed.

My folks, Betty and John

The Baker Family...Mom, Amy, Angie, Me, Dad

The Sisters. I have to practice not squinting
when I smile for pictures.

More sisters...Rose and my Mom. They are
2 of 11 siblings. Rosie lives in Colorado,
so she had to play with us while we were there.

The May Family.
Grandma Noreen, if you are reading this,
I finally have a family photo to send to you!

Me and Ian
Sweet Jenna

I love this one of Ian!

The Lemons Family, Jackson, Isaac, Spencer
Angie and Greg

Baby Jackson

I love this one too...Isaac and Spencer

Some of the Berry Family, Amy and Madison

Baby Madison

Evan is a darling little boy, very smart and very
sweet!
Cousins, Evan, Jenna, Isaac, Ian and Spencer

Another one of my favorites!
Isaac loves spending time with his cousin.
This year, Jenna and Isaac (who are less than
two months apart in age) played really well
together. In past visits, they competed for
Ian's attention and often ended up in skirmishes.

A nice one of my Mom and Angie
Thanks again Lesley, you did a wonderful job.

No comments: