Sunday, February 3, 2008

Jenna's new look

Grammy sent Jenna a care package and
it had two really cute outfits along with a
cool little purse, some funky hair ties
and a soft, sweet teddy bear. Jenna
has asked me to put her hair up in
piggytails every day since she got her package.
She even insisted I wear piggys one day as well.
(sorry, no pics of that one!) One afternoon,
she put on some funky pink and blue sunglasses
and put on her purse (which is filled with lip
gloss and jewelry). She turned to me, put her hand
up and said "no way I am putting a coat over this".




I think we need some neon
legwarmers and an arm full of bangles
to complete the look!


C'mon, this one is just too cute.



John and Angel catching some afternoon zzz's.



Here is an update on the areogarden. This is after
6 weeks. To see how fast it is growing, check out
the earlier posting on Jan 19. You can see how
much it has changed in only a couple of weeks.

4 comments:

Angie said...

Jenna with hair done! WOW! She is such a cutie! Keep the pics coming! They are great.

Anonymous said...

Jenna, you are as cute as you think you are. I think so too. Grandpa in texas.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I wish I could have seen Mom's pig tails :)!

Angie said...

I am ready for some new fancy dinner pictures or something crazy going on! POST! :)